2/28/16

everyday


Here is a bit of our February, complete with Arthur in the hospital, his first steps, Edwin on cross country ski's and our little trip to Lark Toys.  I definitely didn't take a video everyday, but I thought I'd share the few that I did.  I love that you can catch a glimpse of the chaos, the toys, and the messy house that accompany this stage of life right now.  I think I'd forgotten just how crazy it is having a toddler in the house, but it's definitely happening!  I don't think Nick and I will ever forget the accident with Arthur's finger and now we have a few photos and video to show him someday too.  

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE these videos, Sally! It really does tell a perfect little story of your life right now, and I'm so glad that you make it IN your videos! I'm totally going to have to download this app.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would love this video app - just something different and fun to play around with and since the kids are always doing something cute it makes it easy!

      Delete
  2. Cute! I should get this for videos of the grandkids! (btw-what happened to little Arthur's finger? :( )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...