2/14/14

edwin 7/52


I love being home on the weekends when I can open up the blinds and curtains to let the sunshine in.  It's such a little luxury when I am used to being out the door each morning by 7:00 am.  Speaking of sunshine, I'm beginning to notice a little bit more of it around here.  I have a long weekend ahead and it's supposed to be a bit warmer outside.  We are hoping to get out sledding and Nick and I may even go skiing for the first time in over 3 years!  I am excited, terrified, and mostly just hoping I don't fall on my head a million times.  Wish me luck!

I'll be linking up  again with the 52 project.  I had a ton of fun with my photo this week getting little Edwin to stand by his drawer by hiding raisins in with his socks.  It worked like a charm.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go with the raisins, tricky mama! We have also been commenting on how much longer and sunnier the days are becoming... yay!!! I hope your ski trip was fun and injury-free! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...